Hello people my name is "Puneet singh", surely you will ask what the hell why should i read about you?
a simple answer : don't read
this blog is not meant to make you people happy this bolg is a reflection of my life, thoughts, moral values... MY LOVE , every thing i want, things i wish ........... in simple words its just about me .
first of all i tell you meaning of my name .. it has two parts
1) Puneet in hindi it means pure ( पवित्र )
2) Singh in hindi means lion ( शेर )
actually my full name is "Puneet Singh ludu"
so now you know that in english my name means "pure lion" ... yaah yaah ... it sounds like a new jakie chen's movie title but its my name :P
enough of my name ...
hey I am not a well known writer in english .. so please pardon my english.
I am going to tell you very short story .. only about my self in which every thing what I've learnt from life I will write with full honesty.
and i apologize if any of the real charachter finds him/her selves here and reads some harsh words about him/her but its just my point of view and i am living in a free country where i have freedom of speech .
Thank you for reading here .. from next post i am going to start writing about my self..
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment