Sunday, July 6, 2008

Before going anys further

Hey i don't want to go further before telling you views of people about me .

This is my room mate let us see what he says about me :
Prabodh
well...this person Puneet Singh is also called bikaneri by many people.. ludu is his pet name..and u can make more from ludu . he is just excellent at logics and is a hard core programming champ(or better champu[geek]). he is very smart(next only to meee). ummm....overall he has a very decent and nice personality. A very very lovable person, helpful in nature, pure at hearts and thoughts...he is quiet good in making fun of people....and more he is a nice roomie , bcause of lots of discussion he does with me, without getting bored...and ....you just can't search any place on his bed even to sleep..so sometimes we have to sleep on single bed...yaa sometimes...he had been found sleeping over several layers of cloths laying on his bed...one thing for sure, i feel, he is for sure goin to do something still not done in world


the next person is one of my best friends:
VAIBHAV...Bombay
well....expressing this guy by writing is not possible ....I can bet that....if u know him in slightest of amount...this guy who keeps fluctuating with his dreams and is a bit unorthodox.....almost mad sometimes......is one of those who keeps on hitting various boxes in hope of popping out something innovative and brainy......has sometimes going something very unreal going on in his mind.....very ambitious but in a good way......just have to b a bit mature and real to rock.....


if you are still not bored you can read this too
one of my senior friend wrote for me :
Anuj
hey Puneet Singh aka the punjabi mundya...well dis is one of those very few guys who is so cool yet hot..i mean a cool n level headed person who is the heartthrob of your college...well man dis guy really has a golden heart..i don't open up with juniors easily but the company of this guy is so good n comfortable that at ALL TIMES i used to forget that he is a junior and talked anything n everything with him..n when the bond got stronger i realized dis is not just a junior..not just a friend..but a brother to me..man he is got such a pure heart that even white seems to loose its essence when compared.. he is really courteous n full of respectful feelings..man he is such a gr8 guy and when i say i really mean this.. the humor..the mind.. the seriousness... feelings.. style.. masti[enjoy].. all in one..n last but not the least.. has got really a gr8 aptitude,attitude,n patience...n dis will certainly make him touch the stars..man you are really going to succeed like anything wen it would cum to real life..all the best u cool dude..

these are just some boys .. though the list is long but I cant write every persons opinion about me.
I admit I am not that good as said by people above, I am not that charming personality, I am not perfect - neither of us are.But I always see a scope of improvement in every thing this is the only reason I can easily forgive any one, I can easily tolerate even the worst people.I say sorry even for the slightest mistake i have committed.
Some people love me some people hate me, but this is for sure they cant ignore me.

This post may look like a self boasting but I promise you will come to see my inner bad qualities about which I generally do not agree or share with any one.

No comments: