Saturday, September 13, 2008

Continued (3) ... I was wondering about my studies

After passing my twelfth I really was wondering where I have to go now, what I should do now ............................................. and every where I went to get admission I was asked for donations and I didn't had any scope for getting a good college and stream of my choice.I had immense interest in Computers and wanted to do computer engineering but whichever entrance exams I have given I failed in every exam.
In AIEEE I got 123907 rank and had no scope to get admitted in any college this was the time I got so frustrated and found my future in complete darkness.
My parents convinced me that I should Drop my one year for AIEEE preparation.
but they were not allowing me to go to Kota(A city in india famous for AIEEE and especially preparatory courses.So i have to drop in Bikaner where there was not a dingle institute which can help me in my preparation and luckily Career point an institute of kota opened there branch in Bikaner.And thus I got a chance to try and get though AIEEE though the career point's branch was not having experienced faculty but still I tried my best there I fully devoted my full year for it. I have to start from Zero because of my weak 11th and 12th.but tried my best. and finally the Day came on which I have to give AIEEE exam and I have to go to 300 Miles away city Jaipur to give exam for AIEEE and on that day I was suffering from sever loose motion but i gave the exam any how and goot 16826 Rank in AIEEE out of aprox. 800000 Students, that is top 2 % of the total students sat and gave examinations througout India.finally I got one college for my computer science and currently i am persuing my btech from it in Computer science stream from "Jaypee institute of information technology University".

No comments: