Saturday, July 12, 2008

continued (2) .... I was Wondering about my studies

Nosegay public school is one of the best co-educational school in Ganganagar and its vicinity. My experience in Nosegay was not that good initially, and in fact my two years in thins school were really ambiguous to me, if they were best two years or worst two years.My studies at that time was not that good as usual i was one of the back bencher of the class and was a great failure in my eleventh class, It is still a mystery that how I got passed in eleventh.I got passed with mere 48% and that too inclusive of practical marks.In eleventh i took medical with non-medical and i likes biology but was unable o mug all thing so I have to leave biology. After joining the school and leaving biology still nothing changed i liked to study but never got good marks and my father bought me a motor cycle - "Freedom" and this really gave me freedom.
Academically without surprise I was on my worst stage, nothing helped me, 11 th and twelfth which is the foundation of one's career became my nightmare.
After passing 11 with exceptionally bad marks i still managed to pass all subjects which gave me strength to think of passing twelfth as well.I started preparation of boards and really worked hard initially but as time passed and my first pre-boards came I gave up. and again I got really bad marks just before boards.My class teacher called my mother and father and he called me in his cabin and it was my life's worst moments.He insulted me in front of my mother and father, i dont know why but I really felt bad. just 10 days were there to prepare for my second pre-boards and i prepared for he first time in my 2 years and I got 3rd highest marks in 2 subjects and average marks in rest of the subjects.This was a miracle for me and after that I tried to study for several days and just gave the boards.
After boards some of my exams were not went up to my expectations when I saw my results it was a mixture of feelings that came in my mind i felt happy with my 68% but still I felt that i could have done better .. and these feelings still exists deep inside somewhere I don't ever peek inside.

No comments: