Thursday, July 10, 2008

continued .... I was Wondering about my studies

Just after passing my 7 th class and spending few days of my 8th grade in Tiny tots my father got transfered to Suratgarh. These transfers never gave me a chance to settle and study at a single place, But teachers and people of Suratgarh were helpful and there I got admitted in "Sacred heart Convent School" this was not my first experience to study in a school administrated by South Indians. Teachers and students were really nice they helped me to adjust and as soon as I got adjusted once again same tragedy happened papa got transfered to Bikaner just one year after Suratgarh and now I had to adjust all over again. I was lucky to get admission in Bikaner boys school of which my previous school was a branch.
Teachers at this school were helping though highly strict and it was Difficult for me to study in non Co-educational environment. When I turned my neck here and there in the class I always found class full of boys and they were so desperate that they used to talk always about sex appeal of the lady teachers and they all used abusive languages. It was my first experience and students were really pathetic.Still I got passed in ninth class with 65 % and for me it was really satisfactory and then slowly I got adjusted here too, I also became one of them.When I was in tenth that was my boards and Cbse Exams are really stressful in India.
Luckily I got a tutor to teach me at home he used to come to my home and teach me every day for one hour. But I was too weak in studies and I was not able to retain things for long. The only thing I was good at was my logics.Any ways my tutor made me study every subject but still the result was same I got very bad result in my pre-boards and was on the verge of failure with only 52 % and in science got around 28 marks out of 75. These result can shatter any ones confidence.At that moment One thing I had was My mothers faith she used to force me to study and I kept on finding loopholes in her spying technique. I loved to play cricket so generally I tried to run away from home to play cricket. But during the preparatory leave given by school in the two moths I tried to concentrate on studies.I gave boards my mother was worried about me that will I be able to pass the exam... And I had no tension of my future I hardly cared about my result.But then the 'D' day came when I got a shocking news that results are declared and you can get them on internet.At that time we didn't had computer and that is why papa went to cyber cafe to get my result. He just then called home when I was playing cricket on the same day and told me that I got 74% in boards It was unbelievable, I know some people may think that percentages are normal but for a boy like me it was extraordinary because I was not that good student.
The most amazing thing for me was 93 marks out of 100 in science. This was really ostentatious for me.I was happy with my performance but my mother said you performance in maths is not good you could have performed well(I got 62 out of 100 in maths).AAh... mothers mothers, they are never satisfied. But still she was happy with my result and this way I cleared my boards.
But happiness never stays for long Again my father got transfered to Ganganagar and this time I got admission in a new school called "Nosegay public school".
[continued... in next post]

1 comment:

Stranger World said...

Online Bus Ticket Booking. Sri ganganagar, also called ganganagar, is the northernmost city of rajasthan in western india. Desert land was converted to a green town, credited to the maharaja who brought the gang canal which carries the excess waters of punjab and himachal pradesh to the region, making ganganagar district known as "the food basket of rajasthan".