Sunday, July 6, 2008

What is so interesting about my life

Well there is nothing interesting about my life. It is plain as a Blank paper, but wait whats if i include a little shade of extream sadness when people just end their life away.Umm.. still not exciting enough... what if I add tragedy drama.... some good and bad characters.. Love and emotion ... Sexy girls ... college life .....friends ... girlfriend ... suspense ... science fiction ... tech stuff .. well my life is just full of these things .. so I will try my best to say truth about my self.
I think once in a life time one has to admit his/her mistakes or every thing he/she have done wrong.
Meanwhile I will also try to improve my vocabulary and my English writing skills, these are really poor as you can clearly see here.
I want you support if I do any mistake please do inform me ..
I am dedicating this blog to my parents and Rajesh Sethi(my belated friend)

I especially want to thank every person who came in my life and just moved it further.
I really want to take names of some special people but I will take their names after some posts.

Puneet Singh

No comments: